The WebENTRA R300 series is a secure encryption NFC reader capable of handling demanding contactless smartcard reader applications. With a 32bit ARM Cortex-M CPU and built-in hardware Cryptographic Acceleration Unit it can support AES128 and 3DES encryption algorithms. Secret keys for encryption can be stored in either Secure Access Modules (SAM) or internal reader memory.
The R385 has a color TFT LCD with touch screen supporting scrambled PIN entry that greatly enhanced security. Options are available for touch capacitive PIN entry or reader only configuration.
The R300 series offers many connectivity options. The built-in RS485 interface support both the ADNET and the OSDP protocols. For connection to traditional controllers, Wiegand interface is also available.
- Touchscreen colour LCD with scrambled PIN entry*
- Touch capacitive keypad (R303SE only)
- Function key to control any electrical appliance or internal event action*
- Support secure encryption with AES128, 3DES and CMAC cryptography
- Option for secure encryption key in SAM or reader’s secured on-chip memory
- Support up to 2x SAM**
- OSDP v2 for more secure transmission
- Compatible with 3rd party controller via OSDP or Wiegand interface
- Configurable scrolling message from IBSS.web*
- Time clock mode for integration with 3rd party attendance system*
- Configurable time-based greeting upon presenting access card*
- Display card holder name upon presenting access card*
- Built-in tamper alarm, if the device sense someone tampering with the device an alarm will go off to alert surrounding**
- PIN change capability directly from the reader’s LCD touchscreen*