The HR Database Integrator (HRD) module facilitates the synchronization of employee data in most human resource management system (HRMS) with the IBSSweb, so that any change in employee data made in the HRMS will be seamlessly registered to the IBSSweb database.
When employee data is received from the HRMS, the HRD module automatically assigns predefined access rights to new employees according to the company’s HR policy and/or removes the access rights of employees who have resigned.
The HRD offers significant productivity improvements, allowing automation in managing employees’ movements and payroll administration. With this module, daily operations is simplified and made more efficient.
- Automatic synchronization to third party database
- Automatic import of employee data to IBSSweb
- Event data export from IBSSweb database
- Summary and exception reports via email and SMS
- Automatic mapping of employee to UAG and Security Area
- Immediate removal of access rights for leaving employees
- Multiple import & export data exchange profiles
- 3 levels of error handling – Normal, Important, Critical, with configurable action and frequency