The Server Failover (SFO) module performs server redundancy and continuously performs data synchronization between 2 servers while monitoring the operational status of both. The IBSS.web software is built with an automatic failover architecture.
When the primary server fails or appears as unavailable, the server failover service will automatically switch operations and control to the secondary backup server. All connected clients and controllers will seamlessly reconnect to this server without disruption to the system operation.
- Automatically performs continuous data synchronization between 2 servers
- Secondary takes over automatically when primary fails
- Eliminates downtime due to server hardware failure
- Zero downtime, no compromise on security
- Prevents Single Point of Failure (SPOF)
- Connected clients and controllers seamlessly reconnect to the new primary server
- Monitors the operational status and automatic switchover upon failure of primary server