The IBSSweb is a browser based security management system software that is truly scalable, from any access control only application and expanding to a comprehensive suite of fully integrated security systems solution.
A highly robust enterprise software, the IBSSweb is built with more than 20 years of experience. It provides seamless integration of access control, intrusion and CCTV surveillance systems for effective and efficient security control center and command.
Optional modules include Single Sign-On (SSO), server failover, visitor management, biometric enrolment, HR Database synchronization and Web API, etc. allow optimized connectivity with many 3rd party systems for truly enterprise operations.
- Enterprise security management for enterprise deployment
- Comprehensive access management for doors/gates, elevators, pedestrian turnstiles and vehicle barriers
- Unlimited card IDs per cardholder, each card ID with unique validity and access rights
- Unlimited User Access Levels for system operators with drill down to each access level for viewing, adding, deleting,
- modifying and downloading
- Access rights management for operators by User Security Level and Security Area
- Built-in Card Designer with user definable card design template
- Report generator for quick access to audit, time clocking and roll call reports
- Integrated biometric enrolment for fingerprint and Iris recognition
- Integrated IP CCTV surveillance with live video, automatic pop-up video and intelligent video search
- Fully integrated Visitor Management System allowing visitor rights assignment based on purpose of visit
- Built-in industry standard web service allows integration to 3rd party systems
- Integration to SKeyMa for enhanced security to counter card cloning and hacking
- Integration to 3rd party HR database for automatic enrolment of cardholders
- HTML5 compliant web client
- SSO (single sign-on) with support for LDAP and Active Directory
- Highly scalable and secured MS SQL server database
- Built-in automatic failover IBSSweb server redundancy capabilities