A new family of Higgs-3 powered UHF RFID. Its Higgs-3 core provides 512-bits of user memory for applications requiring local data storage, and an extensible EPC number for alternative industry standard and legacy part numbering schemas.
It also features a unique 64-bit TID for use in product authentication and serialization applications and read/write password support to prevent unauthorized viewing/modification of the tag’s data.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (860-960MHz)
- Higgs™-3 IC with 800-bits of Non-Volatile Memory
- 96 EPC bits, extensible to 480-bits
- 512 User bits
- 64-bit Unique TID
- 32-bit Access and 32-bit Kill passwords
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 64-bit blocks
- Exceptional Operating Range
- Available in High-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes