The ASIS Technologies PRIME Secure Encryption (PSE) card is a DESFire based contactless Smartcard secured with the 3DES and AES128 encryption algorithms. Protected secret keys are stored in a SAM (Secured Access Module) and used for electronically personalize each DesFIRE smartcard. Built-in multilayer encryption implementation ensures very high security including CMAC key diversification and AES128 data file encryption.
Since the PSE scheme is entirely managed and operated by the factory, PSE customers can enjoy the full benefits of a secure encryption system without the hustle to perform any card personalization or secret key management chores.
The CORPORATE Secure Encryption (CSE) card is equally secured scheme and utilizes the SAM to store secret keys unique to each corporate customer. Furthermore a dedicated set of SAM is deployed for every corporate customers. CSE scheme customers enjoy additional benefits of having the option to personalize their own DESFire cards in their own premise using SKMS Lite.
- Mifare DESFire EV1 or EV2 highly secure microcontroller based IC
- Credit Card Size 5.4 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm
- Memory capacity of 2K, 4K or 8K bytes
- Multilayer AES128 and 3DES encryption algorithms for key diversification and data file encryption
- 13.56MHz Contactless interface compliant to ISO14443A Standard
- 10 years data retention, 500,000 write endurance
- 7 byte UID
- Highly secured SAM based secret key storage