The BF430 is a RS232/RS485 to TCPIP converter integrated with robust system and network management features. It is designed for use with industrial equipment and easily accessed controlled via intranet or internet. With integration to real time operating system and complete TCP/IP protocol stack capability, the BF430 provides a highly robust and high performance system that connects easily to any network including the internet. Installation of the BF430 is easy with the use of pluggable connectors.
The BF430 web-based configuration is easy to use and operate, and is totally independent of the operating system platform used.
- TCP/UDP server/client support TCP server, UDP server, TCP client & UDP client
- DHCP client (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
– Automatically obtains the TCP/IP configuration (IP address, IP default gateway and DNS server) at start-up from a centralized DHCP server
- Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet
– PPPoE is a protocol for remote hosts connection to the internet over DSL connection by simulation dial-up operation format
- Dynamic DNS
– With dynamic DNS support, a static hostname alias for a dynamic IP address is possible
– Easy host accessibility from various locations via internet
- Auto negotiating 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
– Automatic detection of Ethernet interface on 10 or 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Full Network Management via Web
– Allow access or manage device through web browser
– Upgrade of firmware via web browser
- Backup and Restore configuration