The Visitor Management System (VMS) module provides an efficient and comprehensive solution to managing visitor access in secure premises. Hosts can register visitors and allow assignment of access rights to visitors according to the purpose of the visit.
Complete integration with the Access Control System means that access rights can be dynamically assigned to visitors.
A web-based visitor pre-registration module (optional) is available so that visitors can conveniently check-in on arrival.
- Quick and efficient visitor registration process
- Highly efficient web-based visitor pre-registration by host
- Smooth and productive operations derived from real-time integration
- Environment friendly QR codes on mobile for pre-registered visitors
- Comprehensive built-in event reports for overview of visitors at any point in time
- Cost savings from self service operations reducing need for on-premise manpower
Visitor Status Verification
- Quick access to all visitor status by clicking on a single button
- Default query by “today” or date/time range
- Detailed query by Host ID, Visitor ID or Card ID
- Individual records with resizable photograph of each visitor
- Selected visitor record can quickly re-issue, return, print report or data export
Web Based Visitor Request
- Browser log-in screen for Host to initiate a new visit, amend visit details, or cancel visit
- Pre-registered visitors receive a QR Code via email or SMS. QR code enables
- Registration on-arrival to be completed in less than 10 seconds
- Host is automatically notified via email or mobile once the visitor arrives and completes the registration