The AFR8800 Face Recognition Readers are high speed, dynamic recognition terminals available in 2 variations: a base model for face recognition, and an enhanced model that combines fever and mask detection. The AFR8800 readers use the Face++ (NIST FRVT ranked Top 10) algorithm to detect faces, analyze 106 data points on each face to confirm a person’s identity with a high degree of accuracy. These contactless readers are most suitable for use in the current pandemic across almost all industries.
Built-in dual cameras guarantee 3D face detection, and reliably differentiates liveliness from video/photo images.
- 8 inch color LCD, built-in speaker and proximity detection
- Recognition speed of up to 0.7s and recognition distance from 0.5m to 2.0m
- 1:N recognition (N=20,000) with accuracy of 99.99%
- Integrated dual cameras and dual (infrared and visible) light for 3D face detection, recognition and anti-spoofing
- Fever detection with temperature accuracy of ±0.3°C and mask detection
- Fully integrated with IBSS.web security management software for single pass user enrolment