The ACU1000 is an intelligent, multi door controller suited for enterprise security. Its modular architecture and plug-n-play design makes it truly versatile. The ACU1000 can be used for door access, lift access and car park system. With advanced on board networking, the ACU1000 is the ideal solution for Ethernet LAN/WAN connectivity.
Fully scalable, the ACU1000 can operate as a standalone unit or with full networking of up to 2,048 access control readers and 45,000 input/output points.
- Support TCPIP protocol and RS485 network communication between controller and software
- Detection automatic for each additional module with plug-able connectors , without software changes
- Modular 4 reader boards with up to 176 input/output points
- Modular 10A power supply unit with battery backup and automatic switchover
- Built-in lighting/surge protection circuits
- Supervised alarm input for open circuit and short circuit detection
- Flash memory design for easy controller software upgrade
- Support standard Wiegand format and RS485 interface for proximity, biometric & MIFARE readers
- 100,000 cardholders and 200,000 events
- Highly expandable from standalone unit up to 2048 access control reader and 45,000 input/output points
- Multiple access groups (4 x 2048)
- Interface to advanced Windows based user-friendly GUI software (IBSS2000)
- Supports 4 byte / 8 byte CardID (RS485)
- Supports up to 64bit CardID