The compact pedestrian Tripod is designed to control pedestrians entering or existing restricted ares usually under surveillance, and in particular low security areas. The barried may operate with card access or other remote device which produces a clean contact closure for authorized passage.
- Made with AISI-304 stainless steel or painted carbon steel, guarantees a better resistance
against wear and tear
- Use of AISI-316 stainless steel for installations in saline environments
- Arm is locked when pushed and it will open as soon as it receives an electric impulse
- After a rotation of 60°, it will no longer be possible to return to initial position and rotation
must be completed.
- Microprocessor offers the possibility to change the settings from the console, consisting
of a management and a power supply card.
- Easy installation of power supply cable inside the structure through a panel as it comes