Warranty Repair Policy
1) Returns must be shipped flight prepaid. All return shipping charges are your responsibility.
2) Asis Technologies requires pre-authorization for the return of all products. Products not authorized for return shall be sent back to you at your expense. Asis Technologies will not be liable for any loss of or damage to unauthorized return items.
3) We will ship, at your expense, via any carrier service you request. When you request a carrier other than Asis’s carrier of choice,you will bear risk of loss and freight expenses for such shipments.
4) Damage products will be return as it is, when warranty is expired and you do not wish the products to be repaired.
5) Asis Technologies warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
a. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightening, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
b. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Asis Technologies.
c. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
d. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
e. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
f. Removal or installation of the product.
g. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
h. Normal wear and tear.
i. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
j. Damage to, or abuse of, the surface of the product, such as cosmetic damage.
6) The items under RMA must reach ASIS Technologies within 30 days from the issue date of the RMA number.
Return Procedure :
1) Before calling for an RMA number, please make sure that you have correctly followed the installation instructions and operating procedures for the products that are located in the user’s guide.
2) On the Request Form, Make sure you have the following information : Company name; Contact phone and fax number; E-mail address; Product name; Serial number for each product returned; Complete and accurate of the technical problems for each product returned.
3) Send RMA Request Form to Fax : 65 6844 0213 to obtain RMA number for the return product. Asis may refuse to issue an RMA number in the event of failure to provide the above information mentioned in item (2).
4) RMA number should be clearly written on the shipping label placed on the shipping box.
5) Please be assured that the products sent to Asis are the same product for which the number were issued. If the products do not match the products under the assigned RMA number, Asis will return all products.
6) No return accepted without an RMA number, absolutely no exceptions.
Please fill out the RMA form completely and submit to Asis Technologies.
Or download the form, fill in and fax to us.
Note: Any merchandise without proof of purchase or serial numbers that do not match Asis Technologies database will be returned to the customer.