1) Snr Sales Engineer / Sales Engineer (Access Control, CCTV, Security Solutions)
· Sales of integrated building security systems (Electronic Access Control, CCTV) solutions
· Provide pre-sales support & quotation to existing local and overseas customers
· Establish new dealer channels for product and project sales
· Sales and marketing activities for product promotion
· Provide technical support, including on-site support, to customers.
· Maintain a high level of product and application knowledge and provide product application expertise to customers.
· Able to actively and aggressively market the company’s products to meet monthly and annual targets.
· Possess good interpersonal and selling skills and be able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Be part of an expanding Sales Department with good career growth opportunities
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
· Preferably with at least 2 years of working experience in a related field.
· Capable of handling multiple responsibilities in a fast paced performance oriented environment
· Good knowledge on the key features of the CCTV / Networked Video / Security Camera / Video Management product in the market
· Independent, self-motivated and results-driven
· Applicants should be Singapore citizens or hold relevant residence status.
2) Sales/Business Development Co-ordinator
(Singapore - Ubi Crescent)
· Preparation of all marcomm materials including newsletters, brochures, etc
· Plan, organize and execute marketing support activities such as product promotions and exhibitions
· Manage website content to ensure up to date information
· Prepare and coordinate marketing props and materials for local and overseas exhibitions and road shows
· Assist in product positioning and ensure consistent communication
· Assist in coordinating product trainings, product launches, developing product related reports and PowerPoint presentations and updating product information
· Prepare all marketing documents required by sales team
· Attend to telephone, fax, email enquiries in a timely manner
· Motivated and driven to achieve management sales target with Sales Staff
· Maintains and tracks all project status in the CRM system.
· To assist in the development of new business with new and existing customers.
· Promote company security system products
· Candidate must possess Diploma in Marketing / Mass Communications / Business Administration / Electronics
· Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably in related field
· Familiarity with computer-based design software and web-based content management system would be advantageous
· Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Meticulous and organized, with an eye for detail
· Good command of both spoken and written English
· Pleasant disposition, able to work with people of different cultures
· Applicants should be Singapore citizens or hold relevant residence status
· This is a full-time position
You are invited to fax / email with your comprehensive resume including a detailed employment history, qualifications, current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Manager
Asis Technologies Pte Ltd
Fax: +65 6 844 0213
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email. Please check your email regularly.